The conference will take place in the Kongresszentrum Karlsruhe, which is the largest convention centre containing:
- Five buildings/halls with a total of 16,500 seats to be used individually or in combination
- 22,500 m² of exhibition space in halls and foyers
- 10,000 m² of open-air exhibition space
- 1,000 parking lots in car park
- Central location with excellent access to city centre and central station
The convention centre is located in the heart of the city with easy access to hotels, sights and public transport. Karlsruhe main station can be reached in 5 minutes by tram or car. For directions on how to get to the conference venue, see the travel information.
The technical sessions (oral + interactive), plenary talks, forums and exhibitions will take place in the Stadthalle. ICRA 2013 Opening will be in the Schwarzwaldhalle, Welcome Reception and Farewell in the Stadthalle, Banquet and KUKA Lounge in the Gartenhalle and Midnight Show in the Konzerthaus.